Wednesday, February 9, 2011

dulu2..

4 January 2009

Today , I’m gonna to start my new semester two…huh..hopefully this is not very terrible as I was always thinking about that . Yeah , why not..a lot of my senior says that taking diploma in any course is not very very easy. We should working hard…don’t easy to give up because more higher we are in any level , more difficult things we’re gonna to face. For example , the content of the subject is more hard to study. So? Study smart!!!.......pay attention in the class. Enough..haha. This is my first day on semester two. I always thinking how am I in the future..be as a lecturer? A professional accountant?..teacher? hurm..all the things should be considered..headache!!..

Anyway , I’m thankful to the God because I have already reached this level and do not gonna to repeat any paper..Yes!!!.. However , I know that I’m not in the comfortable zone. So , I must always study and study to get higher CGPA..Why not?..I’m also can if anybody can..

I want to prove to my friend that I’m the best..hehehe. I’m the lucky one because I have friend which always be at my side whether I’m in trouble or not. She also can be a lecturer to me. Yeah, she’s got 3.86..Wow!!..but me? 3.31..not bad..

Lecterur that going to lecture our class also very kindful and always be there if we are in trouble in any things. Listening to our problem, fuh… So , mybe that’s all for today..;-)

Hopefully , class of ACD2TA will be the best always and always. Worked together to gain very excellent result…..

No comments:

Post a Comment